- Log into the Client Management Portal (https://smallbusiness.host/clients/clientarea.php).
- Click Services
- Select the Plesk hosting service you wish to manage
- Click Login to Plesk Control Panel (you may need to scroll down)
- Click Mail on the lefthand sidebar
- Click on the email address you need to change the password for
- Type the password you want to use into both text boxes in the password section, and click OK,
Tip: If you want to be more secure, click the Generate button instead, and then click the Show button to the right to display the randomly generated password.
- email, plesk, linux, reset
- 8 Users Found This Useful